- Quick and clean application, without isocyanates.
- Ensures the resumption of electrical systems.
- Protection in the connection of cables.
|Voltage application||Low voltage|
|Maximum operating temperature||110 °C|
|Gelation time||25 min. (23ºC)|
|Type of cable||Polymeric insulated cable, unarmored and multipolar.|
|Splice type||Splicing in line|
- Excellent degree of electrical insulation, being the best on the market.
- During curing it has a high resistance to water and humidity.
- Strong mechanical protection.
- The epoxy-based electrical resin is free of CMR substances, isocyanates, halogens and SvHC.
- Its innovative closed mixing system guarantees simple and fast dosing.
- When mixing, thanks to its indicator, it changes color.
- Flexible sizes and configurations.
- Electrical isolation.
- High security cable splicing.
- Submerged and underground applications.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Electric sealing.
- Mechanical protection.
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin 92-N A6
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Electric Resin nº 9
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin nº 40
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin 8882-A
- 3M™ Scotchcast™ Resin 8882-D